As a financial institution, we have a duty to process formal complaints in a strict and well-defined manner. Every customer has the right to file a formal complaint.
You may file a complaint:
a) in writing
- Sending it to the head office of Ifis Finance Sp. zoo 00-687 Warszawa, ul. Wspólna 70, from Monday to Friday, during business hours, from 9.00am to 5.00pm;
- By ordinary mail sent to the factor’s address, for example Ifis Finance Sp. zoo 00-687 Warszawa, ul. Wspólna 70;
- By e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) on the phone
- By calling us on +48 22 525 82 00, from Monday to Friday, during business hours, from 9.00am to 5.00pm;
c) in person, at the head office:
- You can go to the Ifis Finance Sp. zoo head office from Monday to Friday, during business hours, from 9.00 am to 5.00pm;
The complaint should contain the following data:
- Customer details: full name, postal address relating to the complaint;
- Contract data: contract date and customer code;
- Description of the incidentto which the complaint refers and the nature of the customer complaint;
- Customer requeston how to resolve the complaint;
- Customer signature, whenever the complaint has been made in writing;
- Written authorisationif the representative is acting on behalf of the customer;
- Request for replyto the complaint by e-mail, should the customer prefer to receive it in this manner.
Ifis Finance will process the complaint and provide an answer without undue delay, no later than 30 days from receipt of the complaint.
In particularly complex cases, the deadline may be extended to 60 days.